When it comes to preparing for your wedding, the stationary is going to be the first thing your guests will see. You will need to choose the right wedding stationary that reflects the colors and theme that your wedding will present as well as reflect your own style and taste. Since the stationary will create the first impression, it is important that you send the right message.
What the Stationary Includes
You will need to know what you need to get and that they all reflect the same color and basic theme.
– Wedding Invitations, Programs and Announcements
– Engagement Announcements and Invitations
– Rehearsal Dinner and Bridal Shower Invitations
– Save-the-Date Cards, Thank You Notes and Other Accessories
Fortunately, you can find a number of different styles of stationary on the internet. In just a few minutes, you can scour the internet to find hundreds of different styles and types of invitations and accessories that are a part of the wedding stationary. In addition, you can see all the latest trends and choose from a number of different styles that reflects your own tastes. In many cases an online stationary store will send out a sample so you can see the color and feel the texture yourself.
How to Get Wedding Stationary on a Budget
Weddings can be quite expensive and you can save a considerable amount of money if you can properly budget your use of wedding stationary. There are a number of things you can do which will cut back on the expense and yet deliver a pleasing type of wedding invitation that you can be proud.
Print Your Own: By printing your own at home and using free services online you can save a considerable amount of money. You buy the paper, envelopes and use the free software online to print them right from your own PC. You can even tweak it, preview it and then print it to save a considerable amount of money.
How to Properly Plan Ahead
The better you can plan ahead when using your stationary, the fewer mistakes and more money that you will save in the process.
– Double Check all the Wording
– Order Invitations as soon as Your Wedding Date, Time and Location have been Set
– After Adding Up the Number of Invitations per Person, Couple and Family, add 25 More to Cover Last Minute Additions and as Keepsakes
– Mail Invitations Six Weeks Out from the Wedding Date
– To Determine Correct Postage, Have an Fully Assembled Invitation in the Envelope ready to Weigh
Your stationary will set the tone and expectations of the wedding to your guests, so be sure that you pick an appealing theme that portrays the image you want your event to be. Whether you choose to have it professionally handled or doing it yourself and saving money, a little work ahead of time can pay big dividends. By taking a little time to plan and prepare, your stationary will have the best impact possible for your wedding.